Welcome!

I'm starting this a little preemptively - I started learning to sew my own clothes in January of this year, and I've grown a lot in my skills. BUT, as any other sewist knows, there are A LOT of things to learn when it comes to sewing, little tips and tricks, BIG techniques. I still have so much room to grow! 

So (or SEW, haha) I'm going to use this blog as a platform to keep myself honest and share my projects, as well as a sounding board for my ideas and sewing wishlist - all by sewing one thing a week.

(gasp)

It's a lot, and I may very well not end up with 52 pieces of clothing at the end of the year to show for it, (and I may very well cheat) but it's a stretch goal and I'm going to try my very best! 

I can't wait for the new year! But I will start planning soon...

No comments